~stolen~ Here is my sta.sh of all these guys so you know who I am talking about: sta.sh/21b6jucmqev3?edit=1
1. Your first OC ever?
Snookums, my frankenzombie that I created back in 4th grade 2003/2004ish (can you believe he's still around?)
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
I hate to play favorites. It'd be easier to pick one from each grouping than one overall.
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
I've adopted some designs and turned them into characters. Proteus was one of them, HopeRIP
, and Mange as well.
4. A character you rarely talk about?
Siochain, Harpsichord, Kai, and Phelim need more love.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Prolly Wot or Reg because I have such a soft spot for those two.
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
Uh... not really. All mine are pretty different.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
My active folk are all in rp groups, minus the amalgam gang. I kinda want to make a comic/graphic novel with that lot some day.
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
Most of them are in rp groups.
has Proteus and Eigengrau. -And soon to have Yvaine-
has Mange, Dmitri, Rhiannon, and Lucius.
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
Honestly only if I no longer had any feelings for that character whatsoever and never had to see what they did with them. I get very attached to my characters and having someone else play them would feel wrong. Especially if they butchered my babs. Down the line I might be okay selling designs but not the character itself.
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
That would be Sio. I have yet to make a proper ref for her because she has so many goddamn forms. Fucking Human Form, Midi/Pseudo Fae Form (dark or light leaning), Dark Fae Form, and True Fae Form. That is 5 god damn different looking characters. Ugh.
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Wot is pure sunshine.
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot.
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory.
Battle between Sio and Proteus man.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
I talk about my TDE gang with my flatmate and my TSS lad with my sisters/brother-in-law. I've always played a Paladin in D&D so David gets a huge kick that I have a Rogue character now.
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Probably Reg or Sio. Reg is a Scholar/Professor depending on what world he's in and Sio lives in the modern world.
17. Any OC OTPs?
They all die ;A; RIP
18. Any OC crackships?
I'll get back to you on that one
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why).
I'm attached to all of my characters but the two that I can relate to best are Dmitri and Proteus. Like Dmitri I too have struggled with depression and self harm. And like Proteus I too have an addictive personality and have gone on substance abuse binges -I'm also a raging insomniac that suffers from PTSD as well-
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Most of my characters can sing... Kinda because a huge part of my identity is singing so I like having characters who can share that joy. The main one would be Sio, seeing as she is a Bean-Chaointe (type of Banshee.)
21. Your most artistic OC?
Dmitri. He likes to make things using "sea" glass that he finds. It's really sand-tumbled glass since he has never even seen an ocean.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Mange, Dmitri, and Snookums. Mange gets thought of as a big stoop but he is a lot smarter than people realize. Dmitri used to be such a fuckboy and then went into an emo dip because he has seen the only two women he has ever loved get taken from him. Isa was infected in front of him, and Perpetual was killed by Isa. Kinda fucks you up a lot and for some reason people aren't understanding the trauma he has experienced. And Snookums... well he is the most complex concept I have ever come up with. My ideas on him don't even count as me writing him, I feel like he exists outside of my control and they are all headcanons.
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Hands down Dmitri. He started off a raging ball of womanizing fuckboy douchebaggery and has become a sweet summer child that must be protected at all costs. Through rping him he has had his heart fucking shattered -never my intentions!- and I just want him to be happy ;A;
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
All of my OC's are animals/fantasy world characters and I am very happy not going into any of those worlds. But I would love to have Wot as a pet. The cutie patoot would prolly be terrifying in real life, but meh. There is a good reason he is drawn very cartoony.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
Well Sio is the only humanoid female and has my fashion sense. But personality wise it's me and Reg all the way. That fucker.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
No? I've had someone complain that they thought Snookums was a ripoff of someone else's character but Snookums is fucking ancient.
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
No, but I do hear songs and think that it fits such-and-such character perfectly. It is then either added to their playlist or I turn it into a picture/rp/literature based on it.
28. Your most dangerous OC?
Sio. She is a fucking immortal fae creature. She is a harbinger of death and can kill any mortal creature at the drop of a hat. Not that she wants to, but she could.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they're going?
Dmitri. Hands down because he's pretty much done that. Granted he knows not to go into condemned houses with pretty ladies anymore... or has he?
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Dmitri and Wot. Also maybe Kai.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
Reg, and he's be a fucking meme-ass shitposter.
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Oooh, I can see Mange very well as an antagonist. Where he starts off as your friend and then goes psycho-bonkers-crazy and ends up being a boss. But protagonist? Snookums. His life as a game would be awesome! You could have an evil meter on how many times you let the Monster out. Because Snookums is defenseless but you can fight as the Monster, but if the meter gets too high [you rely on him too often] you lose. I like that...
33. Your shyest OC?
Harpsichord is a sweet shy bab.
34. Do you have any twin characters?
No, some of my characters have family that is played by other people but no twins.
35. Any sibling characters?
Mange and Lucius buth have siblings that are played by Growlipsis
but I don't play any of my character's siblings. Proteus has two NPC sisters if anyone wants to play one of them.
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
Oh hey, yeah.
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human.
I only have one human OC (Proteus)
Dogs: Mange, Dmitri, Rhiannon, Lucius.
Cats...ish: Harpsichord, Mange, Wot, Proto
Winged dude: Reg
Mortis Lupis: Kai
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Phelim. He's a bard so... yeah.
39. Introduce any character you want!
LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS BAB.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
Dmitri really rekindled my love of RPing
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)
I have A LOT of all commissions, gift-art, and trade pics of my characters. There are way too many to post here but these are a few:
p.s. I love art of my characters and will love you forever if you draw them. Even if it is drawn because I commission you. Still love<3
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Prolly Reg. He is a Scholar/Professor after all.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks?
I prefer natural colors (hides Snookums as the only exception.)
44. Something you like about your OCs in general.
My lil assholes <3
45. A character you no longer use?
My Raptor squad has dwindled to just one -RIP Warrel, Kavo, and Chantiquille-
And RIP to all those old Warrior Cat OCs of mine. Sootfur (you deserved so much better), Berrynose, Longwhisker, Snowstep, Icefrost, Poppy, and Cricket.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
I've gotten playfully yelled at over Dmitri but it's not my fault. It's just the way the story went!
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
I think Mange or Wot has been called such. I could believe that.
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure.
Wot. Never let any harm come to this smol bab.
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Reg because he is trash.
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want.
I just have a lot of feels about my OC's man. If you have any questions about any of them feel free to ask. And if you know a place where some of the homeless could live that would be awesome!